Friday 6 December 2013

The Amazing Spider-Man 2 Trailer

Yesterday would see the release of the first trailer for Amazing Spider-Man 2. The trailer shows Peter meeting Harry Osborn for the first time, as well as finding out that Oscorp has been keeping an eye on Peter over the last few years. The trailer also sees some of the villains that will feature in the film, including Electro, Rhino and Green Goblin, as well as the continuing tease of a possible Sinister Six appearance.


My Thoughts


I personally loved the first Amazing Spider-Man film and can't wait for the next to be released. With Captain America: The Winter Soldier and X-Men: Days of Future Past being released around the same time it is bound to be a great time for comic book fans, but in my opinion this has the potential to steal the spring. I do however have my concerns about the amount of villains involved, as in the past too many villains in a comic book film has usually lowered the quality, with previous Spider-Man films suffering this fate, though if any film can pull off this many villains at once I'm sure this will be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment