Monday 19 May 2014

Temporarily Closed


Unfortunately I have made a very tough decision in closing down this site for the time being. This is a decision that was very hard, though due to the day job, Unleash the Fanboy work and leading a social life I've found 
it very hard to find time to work on this site.

Some time in the future I may return to the site and continue blogging as I won't be deleting the site all together. Until then be sure to check out my reviews and articles at Unleash the Fanboy which is truly a wonderful site for comic views and new that I'm glad to be a part of.

“When one door closes, another door opens; but we so often look so long and regretfully upon the closed door, that we do not see the ones which open for us.”
― Alexander Graham Bell

No comments:

Post a Comment