Wednesday 19 February 2014

Guardians of the Galaxy Trailer

Following the 15 second teaser trailer that was also released yesterday we get the first full length trailer which originally appeared on ABC's Jimmy Kimmel Live! The trailer shows the Guardians in action for the first time, as well as introducing them for non-fans, in a mugshot line-up style.


My Thoughts


Having not been a Guardians of the Galaxy fan at the time I was very sceptical when this film was initially announced. That however has changed, as sine following the current comic series from launch I have became a huge fan of this diverse team. I'm now even more excited about this upcoming film, with this trailer rising my expectations. I do however still have partial scepticism over certain cast choices, but overall I have a good feeling about this film and look forward to August 1st.

No comments:

Post a Comment