Thursday 24 October 2013

Captain America: The Winter Soldier Trailer

This week has been full of Captain America: The Winter Soldier teases, with the first poster (pictured at bottom of the page) being revealed on Tuesday and a 16 second teaser trailer being released yesterday. Today however Marvel has released it's first full length trailer showing Cap in the present, working with S.H.I.E.L.D., also showing some of the Cap/Winter Soldier encounter.


My Thought


I am still not a fan of them using both the Super Soldier suit and the cowl in the same uniform, as although it's interesting to see Cap use his Super Soldier uniform whilst working with S.H.I.E.L.D. I just don't think it goes well with the cowl. I did however enjoy the interaction between Cap and Black Widow and look forward to seeing more of that in the film, and the Winter Soldier looks much more deadlier than he does in the comics, and I definitely look forward to seeing him and Cap fighting it out in the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment